Monday, July 2, 2012

These Thoughts of Mine


These thoughts of mine
All of these thoughts going through my mind
is there a solution to all our problems we can find
all I see is trouble and issues
people running to find the nearest box of tissues
why do the rich seem sadder than the poor
maybe its because all they think about is money and how to make more
our emotions keep changing like the seasons
not stopping for anyone or for any reasons
at times I feel so confused
I just can’t fathom why so many people are abused
people are dying everyday
everyone fighting for survival tryna find their way
so many people feeling so much pain
negativity coming down us like sheets of rain
through all of this though we hope and pray
that change will come our way some day

No comments:

Post a Comment