Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Where is the Love???


As I sit and watch the news
I wonder where is the love and so I start searching for clues
searching for days and hearing nothing but me, myself, and I
the first question coming to mind is why?
the world has become such an evil place
and the happenings of each day can be clearly defined as a disgrace
one of the reasons this is happening is because most people have lost hope
and many living tough lives have started to rely on dope
its a really sad sight to see
because I always wonder what all these lost people could have lived to be
nowadays its no big deal for people to fake it
to look into the eyes of a young child seeing their good heart and still break it
is it too much to give someone a helping hand
too much to hear someone out and let them know that you understand
what is this distance we have between each other
how can a man take money over his own blood, his brother
people will do anything just to make a dollar
to give up working a blue collar
how is it that what people desire most is a piece of paper
yet it is inevitable that it’s value will soon taper
many a person being charged for extortion
cold blooded murder being disguised by a term we know as abortion
can you live knowing you killed your own child
letting them face the consequences of you living wild
yes you might say it was one big mistake
but realize the outcome is never ending heartbreak
its a cold world slowly turning into ice 
but lastly ask yourself if the love you show does suffice








No comments:

Post a Comment