Never been a winner and always been a loser
the cool kid seeing the nerd girl but will never choose her
its only in the movies that they end up together
and they say racism is dead but I think its still here now and will be forever
the only way things will change is if we all have a change of mindset
but as soon as we bring up a difficult topic people seem to get upset
I guess everybody has their own perspective
but what I always wonder is what is each of our objectives
have you ever thought about thinking about what you thinking
or do you just listen to all that you hear and let it sink in
it makes you think doesn’t it
and a lot of people that didn’t get that will probably just say they loving it
ignorance seems to dominate our society
people only knowing their own and not realizing the world is filled with so much variety
I find it a real mystery
that everybody can’t live free
living in sin that’s a S-ign I-s I-t N-ot
don’t you know you can be forgiven or is it something you forgot
well let’s track back to our ancestors days
when freedom did not exist and innocent people were made slaves
if it weren’t for people like Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther
you too would be slaving and have no bright future
No comments:
Post a Comment